90-day warranty honored at Acces Electronique only.
The Ridgid Wormdrive Saw has a 51.5 bevel capacity to provide more flexibility during cuts, and a heavy duty worm gear construction for higher torque and power. The left side blade provides a clear view of cut line and the 15 amp motor offers optimum power. Durable and lightweight, it features a 24-tooth carbide blade for smooth cuts and a high strength aluminum base for added durability.
- 15 amp motor for the power you need to get the job done
- 51.5° bevel capacity provides more flexibility during cuts; high visibility scales for easy reading and oversized levers for easier depth and bevel settings
- 12 ft all rubber cord offers increased resilience
- Spindle lock for easy blade changing; externally accessible brushes for convenience
- Magnesium construction for durability and lighter weight
- 24-tooth carbide blade for smooth cuts and longer life