RIDGID introduces the R97801 18V SubCompact Brushless 2-Tool Combo Kit. The RIDGID Subcompact Brushless lineup pairs powerful brushless motor technology in a compact tool design. This RIDGID Combo Kit features a 1/2 in. drill/driver, 4-mode impact driver, (2) 2.0 Ah batteries, charger and tool bag. The 18V SubCompact Brushless 1/2 in. drill/driver delivers 500 in./lbs. of torque to power through tough applications such as drilling large spade bits through 2x4s. This drill/driver is 15% more compact and 25% lighter weight compared to the 18V Brushless model (R86114), for a lightweight design and heavyweight performance. It features a 2-speed gearbox that allows users to match the torque and speed to the application, and an LED light for improved visibility in low-light situations. The 18V Subcompact Brushless 4-Mode Impact Driver features 3 speeds and a self-tapping mode to prevent overdriving, breaking, or stripping screws. This impact driver is 25% more compact and 30% lighter weight when compared to the R86002 impact driver. As always, this 18V SubCompact Brushless 2-Tool Combo Kit is 100% compatible with all RIDGID 18V batteries.
- Lightweight Design. Heavyweight Performance.
- Pair with MAX Output batteries for maximum power
- Drill/Driver: Powerful Brushless Motor delivers 500 in./lbs. of torque
- Drill/Driver: 25% lighter weight and 15% more compact when compared to R86114 18V
- Brushless 1/2 in. Drill/Driver
- Drill/Driver: LED Light for improved visibility
- Drill/Driver: 2-speed gearbox to match power and speed to application
- Drill/Driver: 24-position clutch to match torque to application
- Impact Driver: Powerful Brushless Motor delivers 1,850 in./lbs. of torque
- Impact Driver: 30% lighter & 25% more compact when compared to R86002 18V Impact Driver
- Impact Driver: 3 speeds + self-tapping mode to prevent overdriving, breaking, or stripping screws
- Impact Driver: LED Light for improved visibility
- 100% Compatible: Works with all RIDGID 18V Batteries, Tools, and Chargers