Ridgid's 5-inch Random Orbit Sander features electronic speed control to generate 7000 - 12000 RPM (no load speed) while the permanent magnet motor maintains constant speed and power during loaded conditions. The soft-start and pad brake help you prevent accidental gouges of your workpiece. A through-body sealed slide switch offers you reliability and ease of use and the grip overmold gives you improved handling comfort. The onboard vacuum adaptor fits standard vacuum hoses to help you keep your work area clean and the micro-fibre hook and loop pad fits snugly for improved sanding efficiency.
- Includes a 12 ft. all-rubber cord with built-in cord wrap and a lighted plug to help you easily identify live tools
- Over mould design for improved grip and comfort
- Onboard vacuum adaptor fits standard vacuum hoses to keep work area clean
- Soft start and pad brake for a gouge free work piece
- Electronic speed control from 7,000 to 12,000 RPM (no load speed)