90-day warranty honored at Acces Electronique only.
The RYOBI 18V ONE+ HP Brushless line of products is redefining power and performance. The RYOBI 18V ONE+ HP Brushless 2-Tool Combo Kit includes a 1/2-inch Drill/Driver, 1/4-inch Impact Driver, (2) 18V 2.0 Ah High Performance batteries, charger, and tool bag. The 1/2-inch Drill/Driver features a brushless motor, delivering up to 20% faster drilling and up to 50% more torque saving time and energy per application. Its 750-inch/lbs. of torque maximizes output power when drilling through tough materials. This drill includes a two-speed gearbox (0-500 and 0-2,100 RPM) and a 24-position clutch for ultimate control, and is paired with a 1/2-inch ratcheting metal chuck for increased durability and accessory retention during heavy duty applications. The 1/4-inch Impact Driver features a brushless motor delivering up to 25% faster driving. The brushless motor delivers up to 2,200-inch/lbs. of torque, providing this tool the power to drive longer fasteners through tough materials. It features one-handed bit release for quick bit changes and the on-board LED worklight ensures your workspace is always illuminated. Best of all, it is part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of cordless tools that all work on the same battery platform.
- Brushless Motor provides longer runtime, longer motor life, and more power
- Drill/Driver: Brushless motor provides up to 20% faster drilling and up to 750-inch/lbs. of torque
- Drill/Driver: 2-speed gearbox for ultimate user control provides 0 - 500 / 0 - 2,100 RPM
- Drill/Driver: 24-position clutch allows users to adjust to desired torque setting when driving a variety of fasteners
- Drill/Driver: 1/2-inch ratcheting metal chuck for increased durability
- Drill/Driver: On-board LED worklight illuminates workspace for clear drilling visibility
- Impact Driver: Brushless motor delivers up to 25% faster driving and up to 2,200-inch/lbs. of torque
- Impact Driver: Optimized impacting mechanism delivers up to 4,000 IPM
- Impact Driver: Variable speed trigger provides up to 2,900 RPM
- Impact Driver: Die cast gear case for maximum durability
- Impact Driver: One-handed bit release for quick bit changes