90-day warranty honored at Acces Electronique only.
RYOBI introduces the ONE+ HP 18V Compact Brushless Cut-Off Tool (Tool Only). The powerful brushless motor produces up to 19,500 RPM. That's enough power to cut through tough materials like metal, plastic, tile, cement board, drywall, wire shelving, PVC and vinyl siding. Measuring just 8.5 in. long, the cut-off tool is compact and lightweight-ideal for one-handed operation and cutting in tight spaces. The dual LED lights illuminate both forward and reverse cutting directions, making it easier to see in dark spaces. In addition, the wire base ensures the tool is flat to the work surface for increased cutting accuracy and stability. All in all, this cutting tool makes a great addition to any tool user's arsenal. It is also part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of cordless tools that all work on the same battery platform. This ONE+ HP 18V Compact Brushless Cut-Off Tool includes a 3/8 in. Arbor, a 7/16 in. Arbor, metal cut-off wheel, carbide abrasive blade, diamond tile blade, hex key, and operator's manual. Batteries and chargers are sold separately.
- Compact size at 8.5 in. and lightweight
- Brushless Motor provides longer runtime, longer motor life, and more power
- Provides up to 19,500 RPM
- Carbide Abrasive Blade: For cutting drywall and plastics like PVC and vinyl siding
- Diamond Tile Blade: For cutting a variety of tile, including ceramic and porcelain as well as cement board
- Metal Cut-Off Wheel: For cutting steel, aluminum, diamond plate, and copper
- Dual LED lights to illuminate workspace Forward/Reverse cutting to change the direction of sparks and cut debris
- Wire Form Depth Gauge for increased accuracy and stability
- Perfect for any DIY or professional job
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Includes: (1) PSBCS02 ONE+ HP 18V Compact Brushless Cut-off Tool, 3/8 in. Arbor, 7/16 in. Arbor, metal cut-off wheel, carbide abrasive blade, diamond tile blade, hex key, and operator's manual