The Ryobi Detail Sander sands, scrapes, buffs, cleans, polishes and removes rust from a wide variety of materials. The sander features a compact, lightweight ergonomic design for comfortable use, and the head's oscillating action enables the sander to easily reach tight spots, nooks and corners. The sander comes with a polishing angle, assorted sanding angles with self-adhesive backs and a stripping pad.
- Oscillating head gets into nooks, corners and tight spots
- Sanding Pad- Triangle Shaped; Paper Type - Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Backed; Arc Size - 3.0 mm at Tip; Motion- Oscillating; No Load Speed -13,000 OPM; Input - 120 V, 60 Hz, AC only, 0.40 Amps
- Compact, lightweight ergonomic design
- Sander accepts self-adhesive sandpaper for quick and easy changes
- Sands, buffs, scrapes, cleans, removes rust and polishes
- Sanding Arc: 3.0mm