This professional water pump has a built-in pressure switch that triggers the pump to stop as soon as you close the outlet valve. Thanks to its sturdy rubber feet, it absorbs vibration and is quiet. Its compact design makes it easy to store and carry with you.
- An 80 PSI pressure switch stops the pump as soon as you close the outlet pipe valve
- Heavy-duty rubber feet absorb vibration and noise
- Compact design
- 1.1 Gallons per minute (4.0 Liters per minute)
- Volts: 12V nom. (9-14.4V)
- Amps: 2.6 max (4A fuse required)
- PUMP Type
- 2 Chamber volumetric diaphragm pump, self-priming, capable of being run dry
- Max Recommended Temperature 110 ° F (43 ° C) Max.
- Priming capacities 4 feet (1.2 m) suction height
- Max Pressure 80PSI (5.5bar)
- 3/8 “barb hose inlet / outlet ports
- weight 1.25 lbs (0.57 kg)
- MOTOR Duty Cycle
- 13.78 “2C / 18AWG cable