Pyle PDMIC78 Dynamic Handhelp Microphone
This unidirectional, dynamic handheld microphone is perfect for the serious musician recording in the studio or out on stage.
It’s perfect for voice recording due to the high quality moving coil unidirectional dynamic element. Thanks to the durable zinc alloy metal construction and steel mesh ball shaped grill, you know your equipment is secure.
This microphone gives you a robust sound with high gain before feedback thanks to its moving-coil dynamic element. It’s also uni-directional so your microphone only picks up sounds that are directly in front it – that way your audio is reproduced without interference from instruments or speakers on stage.
- Built-in Acoustic Pop Filter
- Ultra-Wide Frequency Response
- High Signal Output for Vocals & Singing
- Rugged Construction & Steel Mesh Grill
- Integrated Low Noise Circuitry
- Perfect for Stage Performances or In-Studio Use
- Mic Element/Type: Dynamic
- Pickup/Polar Pattern: Uni-Directional
- Mic Body Material: Zinc Alloy Metal
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15KHz
- 600 Ohm Output Impedance (+/-)30%
- Microphone Sensitivity: -54dB (+/-)3db(0dB=1V/Pa @ 1KHz)
- Dimensions: Φ1.24'' x 6.14''
- Weight: 1.43 lbs.
- Includes: 15' ft. XLR to 1/4'' Audio Connection Cable