Behringer EUROLIVE B1200D-PRO Powered Sub Speaker
The EUROLIVE B1200D-PRO 500-Watt active subwoofer provides the ultimate in low-frequency reproduction, and the built-in stereo crossover makes it ideally suited for use with any of our active 2-way loudspeakers. Packed with a powerful 500-Watt Class-D amplifier, 15" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) transducer and an incredible array of professional features, the B1200DPRO produces extreme levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems!
Put simply, these cool-running systems are much lighter, making them ultra-easy to transport and set up – and our no-compromise design means you get amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
- High-performance 500-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications;
- Powerful 12'' long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil provides incredibly accurate and pulse-pounding bass;
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies for "bulletproof" punch and impact;
- State-of-the-art 500-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal and clip limit protection;
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers;
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance;
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment;
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers;
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring;
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection;
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption;
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles;
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport;
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection.