MG Chemicals Superwick Solder Remove Braid 0.075"
* Photo as an indication
The 400 series SuperWick Fine Braids are high quality, precision cleaned desoldering braids that were produced with up-to-date and environmentally friendly processes and technology. The high purity copper conducts heat fast, allowing for faster wicking and shorter dwell time that minimizes possible overheating damages.
- Conforms to MIL-F-14256E RMA flux and J-STD-004
- High purity, oxide-free copper
- ESD (Electrostatic Dissipative) safe for 1.5 m [5 ft] bobbins
- Environmentally and PCB safe residues
- Suitable for Use in Food Facilities as a Non-Food Chemical
- Cleaning de-energized electronics components and equipment
- Flux Removal
- Dimensions (WxL) : 1/12" x 5' / 2 mm x 1.5 m
Manufacturer code : 425