90-day warranty honored at Acces Electronique only.
RIDGID introduces the 18V Brushless Cordless 18-Gauge 2-1/8 -inch Brad Nailer (Tool Only) with CLEAN DRIVE Technology. This 18V Cordless Brad Nailer is more compact and lighter weight compared to the previous model (R09890B). Featuring CLEAN DRIVE Technology, this brad nailer boasts 17X more consecutive perfect drives than the competition. CLEAN DRIVE Technology means you can spend less time fixing and more time working. This brad nailer has a small nose for visibility, drives flush at all angles, and no driver blade slip. Paired with any RIDGID 18V battery, you get all the power of a pneumatic nailer in a cordless tool. With no compressor, no hose, and no gas cartridge, this cordless brad nailer enables faster set-up and easier maneuvering on the job site, driving 18-gauge nails from 5/8 -inch to 2-1/8 -inch Best of all, this tool is 100% compatible with all RIDGID 18V batteries. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Brushless Motor Technology delivers more runtime, power, and longer motor life
- CLEAN DRIVE Technology for 17X More Consecutive Perfect Drives
- CLEAN DRIVE Technology: Small nose for visibility, drives flush at all angles, and no driver blade slip
- More compact and lighter weight compared to the previous model (R09890B)
- Dry-Fire Lockout extends motor life and prevents misfires
- 3,500 nails per charge when using a 4.0 Ah battery (not included)
- Selectable mode switch allows contact actuation or single sequential actuation mode
- Tool-free depth of drive ensures accurate depth control to protect work surface from overdriving
- Tool-free power adjustment regulates power for optimum results
- Tool-free jam release for easy access to clear jams
- 2 non-marring pads keep work surface free of tool marks and grip Light engages light independently of trigger to illuminate workspace