90-day warranty honored at Acces Electronique only.
The Ridgid 1/2-inch Two-speed Hammer Drill features a durable 8.5 amp motor with hardened steel gears, and was built to exacting specifications for extended tool longevity. A dual speed/torque gearbox allows you to set the drilling speed to match the application use the first gear for high torque and second gear for max drilling speed. An automatic clutch also reduces the stress load on the motor and gearing. Features an all-metal gear case for high strength and added durability; ergonomic two-finger trigger and moulded soft grip design; heavy-duty keyed chuck and 360 auxiliary handle assembly with depth-stop for precise control of drilling depth. Includes auxiliary handle assembly, depth-stop rod, chuck key, key strap, and heavy duty bag.
- All-metal gear case for high strength and added durability
- Ergonomic two-finger design features full range speed control and moulded soft grip design
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck and all-metal design for positive bit retention and added durability
- 360° auxiliary handle assembly with depth-stop-rod for precise control of drilling depth
- Dual speed/torque gearbox allows user to set drilling speed to high torque or max drilling speed
- Includes auxiliary handle assembly