90-day warranty honored at Acces Electronique only.
RYOBI introduces the ONE+ HP 18V Compact Brushless 1/4 -inch Impact Driver Kit with (2) 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries, 18V Charger, and Tool Bag. They say the good things come in small packages. You'll find that's true with the RYOBI ONE+ HP 18V Compact Brushless 1/4 -inch Impact Driver Kit. At a length of just 5.3 -inch, this tool is 26% more compact and over 23% lighter than the brushed version making it ideal for working in tight spots and completing overhead applications without stra-inch The brushless motor provides up to 1,700 in/lbs. of torqueand up to 3,800 IPM (Impacts Per Minute) to quickly drive a variety of fasteners. And to help eliminate downtime, we paired this impact driver with a variable speed trigger for precise control of up to 2,900 RPM. You'll also appreciate the knurled 1/4 -inch hex collet with one-handed bit release. Best of all, it is part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of cordless tools that all work on the same battery platform.
- Compact size at 5.3 -inch and lightweight
- Brushless Motor provides longer runtime, longer motor life, and more power
- Provides up to 1,700 in/lbs. of torque
- Variable speed trigger for control of up to 2,900 RPM
- Knurled 1/4 -inch hex collet for one-handed bit release
- On-board LED worklight to illuminate workspace
- Optimized impacting mechanism delivers up to 3,800 IPM
- Batteries feature fade-free power and on-board LED fuel gauge
- Perfect for any DIY or professional job