Angled Gear motor 3 to 9VDC 24 à 65RPM ratio 224:1
This 224:1 gear motor is very comparable to a hobby servo for power, at a fraction of the cost!
This model differs from the GM2 in that it has a 90-degree output shaft.
Based on the original design by Mark Tilden for use in the B.I.O.Bugs & RoboSapien, these motors are the next generation with a variety of improvements such as dual output shafts and a lower current motor.
- 3-6VDC nominal operation
- 7mm output shaft with double-flat outputs
- Secondary output shaft (D) for encoders (not meant for rotational loads)
- Built-in safety ratchet clutch set for 60 in*oz torque (easily modified for full “locked-up” operation)
- Built-in mounting holes
- 3V features
- 48.6 in*oz torque
- 40mA free-running current
- 400mA stall current
- Dimensions : 2,76×0,878×1,48 in / 70,1×22,3×37,7 mm
- Weight : 1.08 oz / 30,5 gr