Arduino Ethernet Shield2
The Arduino Ethernet Shield 2 connects your Arduino to the internet in mere minutes. Just plug this module onto your Arduino Board, connect it to your network with an RJ45 cable (not included) and follow a few simple steps to start controlling your world through the internet.
The Ethernet Shield 2 has a standard RJ-45 connection, with an integrated line transformer and Power over Ethernet enabled.
There is an onboard micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network. It is compatible with the Arduino Uno and Mega (using the Ethernet library).
- Operating voltage 5V (supplied from the Arduino Board)
- Ethernet Controller: W5500 with internal 32K buffer
- Connection speed: 10/100Mb
- Connection with Arduino on SPI port
- IEEE802.3af compliant
- Input voltage range 36V to 57V
- Overload and short-circuit protection
- 12V Output
- High efficiency DC/DC converter: typ 85% @ 80% load
- 1500V isolation (input to output)