Kingston Internal SDD HD A400
Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives.
Powered by a latest-gen controller for read and write speeds of up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system.
- Form factor : 2.5"
- Interface : SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Capacity : 960 Gb
- Data Transfer (ATTO) : up to 500Mb/s Read and 450Mb/s Write
- Power Consumption : 0.195W Idle / 0.279W Avg / 0.642W (MAX) Read / 1.535W (MAX) Write
- Storage temperature : -40°C~85°C
- Operating temperature : 0°C~70°C
- Vibration operating : 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating : 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy : 1 million hours MTBF
- Total Bytes Written (TBW) : 300 Tb
- Dimensions : 100 x 69,9 x 7 mm
- Weight : 41g
Manufacturer Code : SA400S37/960G