Pyle Audio Preamplifier PP444
This electronic preamplifier stands up to the test and will provide you with serious sound performance. The PP444 is perfect for bringing your studio equipment's phono-level output to a more suitable line-level output.
It'll take your audio signal, amplify its strength and prepare it for further processing by your receiver or amplifier.
Preamps can sometimes come built into the stereo equipment, but if that's not the case, the PP444 is an easy install, wise choice and great addition to any musician or producer. Take your sounds and audio production skills to the next level with the PP444 Preamplifier.
- Converts Phono Signals to Line Level Signals
- State-of-the-Art Circuitry Accommodates Magnetic Pickups
- Ultra-Low Noise Operation Improves Sound Performance
- Connects to Turntables and Other Studio Equipment
- Input Sensitivity: 3mV at 50K Ohms (Phono)
- Dedicated RCA and 1/4'' Output Connectors
- Output: 2V max (P-P) at 10K Ohms
- DC 12-Volt Power Adapter Included
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 KHz ±2dB
- S/N Ratio (A-WTD): 70 dB - Output Level: 2V
- THD: 0.08% @ 1KHz and 3mV Input | S/N Ratio: 70dB
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance/Phono 3 mV / 50K Ohms
- Load Impedance: 10K Ohms - Reference Voltage: 1V d
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.54" x 2.13" x 1.02"
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 0.85 lbs.
Manufacturer code : PP444